Horse riding

Lovely memories

Relaxing experience in beautiful nature.

Comfy transfers

Free hotel pick-up & drop-off.

Great locations

Prague beautiful surroundings.

Horse riding
from CZK 2,000 / €80
It only takes 2 minutes to book
Confirmation within 15 minutes
Book now to secure your spot

What is included

Pick-up & drop-off • on your preferred address
Both-way transfer • in an air-conditioned minibus
Instructor • the constant presence of an English speaking professional
Briefing • safety instructions
Equipment • helmet
Ride • 20-minute riding session
Refreshment • mineral water
  • It was an amazing trip, my family enjoyed it very much. The instructors were great.
    Rodrigo M, 🇪🇸Spain, Mar 2020
  • Super professional, good ambience and very good feeling! It was really a cool thing!
    Michael G, 🇩🇪Germany, Jul 2021
  • This place has been an incredible experience! Can only recommend! 💪🏻💪🏻
    Leonhard P, 🇦🇹Austria, Jun 2021
  • A fantastic experience, at a competitive price.
    Francesco F, 🇮🇹Italy, Jan 2020
  • Recommend to anybody who wish to get his adrenaline pumping.....I really loved it
    ePheinzs, 🇮🇪Ireland, Dec 2019
  • Attentive service. Wonderful atmosphere.
    David F, 🇬🇧United Kingdom, Jul 2020
  • Wonderful experience and an extremely helpful instructor!
    Moutasem M, Jan 2020
  • Absolutely phenomenal experience! Will go soon again
    matyas j, 🇳🇱Netherlands, Jun 2020
  • It was a surprise for the birthday of my girlfriend and we liked it both. It was a nice landscape and a good atmosphere.
    Frederick V, 🇧🇪Belgium, Apr 2018
  • We went for a trail ride in the snow. What a great time!
    Antoinette M, 🇺🇸USA, Mar 2016

Horse Riding package

When & where

All year round: pick-up available daily from 8 AM to 5 PM
Prague, 30-minute ride from the centre
2 hours total (from pick-up to drop-off)
  • Great service from A to Z! Easy to book and the staff is friendly and very professional.
    Sietse S, 🇳🇱Netherlands, Sep 2020
  • Excellent! Top instructor, explained everything in detail and was very attentive. Gladly again.
    Marcel D, 🇩🇪Germany, Aug 2020
  • It was awesome. Me and both my boys had a great experience.
    Dennis B, 🇩🇪Germany, Jun 2020
  • Totally worth it! One should definitely do it, undoubtedly!
    KaranAWadhwani, 🇮🇳India, Aug 2019
  • So much fun in a safe environment with friendly staff. Can’t recommend this tour enough!
    Elin W, 🇩🇪Germany, Aug 2020
  • Had an amazing experience the first time going, so we went back again the next day.
    Stefano L, 🇦🇺Australia, Sep 2019
  • I can unreservedly recommend this provider.
    Dietrich K, 🇩🇪Germany, Aug 2021
  • It was amazing to have such beautiful horse riding experience in Prague!
    Jia H, 🇹🇼Taiwan, Aug 2016
  • Staff was extremely helpful and kind, very professional yet fun. So glad we came here!
    Maryla S, 🇬🇧United Kingdom, Sep 2020
  • it was for my a unique experience 🐎
    Shina A, 🇮🇩Indonesia, Dec 2016

Description

The magical charm of the Czech Republic’s stunning nature makes this an ideal place for horseback riding.

With its deep forests, green fields, and rolling hills, Prague's rural countryside makes this an enjoyable place to explore while riding one of our calm and friendly horses. Seeing and experiencing the most romantic parts of Prague’s surroundings from a saddle will give you a whole new perspective on the Czech Republic!

One of our trainers will select a horse suitable for your ability, choosing from gentle horses for beginners and more challenging ones for experienced riders. Individual instruction on the control and management of your horse is provided before you set off. Once you feel confident enough with your horse, you can head off with our trained instructors, who are ready to assist you with anything you might need.

Pick-up in Prague

Your driver picks you up at your preferred address in Prague.

Ride there

Sit back and relax in an air-conditioned minibus on the way to the stable.

Briefing

Time to meet your horse and your guide. Look around the stable with many beautiful horses, listen to the short safety briefing and take your helmet on.

Horse ride

Enjoy the walk on your lovely horse trough the beautiful nature.

Ride back

Your driver takes you back to your chosen address in Prague.

Drop-off in Prague

Embark on another Enjoy Prague experience, or simply enjoy the rest of your day in Prague!

Notes

Wear comfortable clothes and tight shoes. The weight limit is 90 kg (200 lb).

117 customer reviews

Horse riding instructions of a highest quality! I definitely recommend it!
Reneta Georgieva, 🇨🇭Switzerland, May 2019
Really great time today, did a 2 hour trek it was lovely. The horses are well looked after and everyone was very friendly and helpful :) would recommend!
Jennifer Dolan, 🇮🇪Ireland, Feb 2019
Great experience and amazing people! I had such a wonderful evening with them...riding horses!
Ana-Mădălina Dănilă, 🇺🇸USA, Oct 2018
I went for the horse riding and skydiving. Both trips were amazing, all the stuff very friendly and helpful, I had lots of fun. Everything very well organised, the online reservation was really easy and they even picked me up at my hotel and dropped there off after. For the skydiving I chose the option with the video and pictures, wchich was totally worth the money as I have really cool photos now. Thank to the whole Enjoy Prague team, you were great
shina Azquraha, 🇮🇳India, Aug 2018
We went for a trail ride in the snow. The horses were healthy and happy. Our guides were the perfect balance of safety and fun. What a great time!
Antoinette Merrill, 🇺🇸USA, Mar 2016

see all reviews

More about Horse Riding

With a calm horse beneath you and the blue sky above, you can head off on a relaxing ride through the stunning countryside of Prague. Relax away from the crowds and long lines, with just the beauty of nature around you and the smell of clean, fresh air!

continue reading

from CZK 2,000 / €80
loading…
Chat
Close